Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: There's a meta for every season in Madden

There's a meta for every season in Madden 4 years 7 months ago #20820

• MMOexpsitefans
That scenario happened twice, and Mut 20 coins ended in an interception, demonstrating that the strategy of Volterax couldn't be hung with by Drini. The run game, which the vast majority of competitors prioritized in the top eight brackets, was too much to handle. "There are ways to stop every run. It just requires awareness, so it can be quite tough for the average participant who does not understand the ins and outs of this game," Volterax said. "There are several other players who put in a lot of time just like I did, however, I feel like I constructed the best team and executed my game plan precisely how I labbed it up."

While opinions on how honest the game is in Madden differ, many in the community agree that the contest is significantly influenced by random factors. "I think that the present state of aggressive Madden is it's going through growing pains. It's become an esport within the past three years, but unlike other esports, there is still too much CPU/RNG involved rather than skill," Madden participant ERock tells me. "For many esports like Call of Duty, it is competitor versus competitor. A person can only control one of those 11 players, so there's still a lot of this game [invested ] hoping the CPU does exactly what you want it [to]."

Madden esports, and the community within it, has increased year-over-year in accordance with EA, but some of the technical problems that have plagued the franchise have grown with it. Look at any Madden forum, subreddit, or even alternative online gathering place and you'll find players whining about how dominant the run is this year, citing examples of how broken it can be.

"There's a meta for every season, and this year that the run game is powerful, but RNG is your X-factor," ERock says. "If you're playing a fantastic game and, boom, you fumble and that may change the whole game. You can only prepare so much, and then you just need to pray the RNG is with you." The combination of the very cheap madden coins salary limit, a physics engine that does not always recognize tackles, and Volterax insane game-planning skills have led to a championship run where Volterax scarcely passed the ball at the 200 plus games he played in. But according to newly crowned Madden champion Volterax, the run game may not be dominant going.
The administrator has disabled public write access.