Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Breathe new life to the runescape game

Breathe new life to the runescape game 4 years 10 months ago #14064

• MMOexpshop
Are you guys prepared to re-learn RuneScape combat? It's no surprise people hate change, but just imagine what RuneScape gold of most would be when they announce RuneScape battle is Shifting again. RuneScape would really benefit from a simplified battle system I agree 100%, because frankly, redoing the entire tick system will not occur at all, since runescape game is no longer RuneScape, and at this stage they're better off creating a whole new game than redoing everything and trying to repair something as old as the world wide web.

Consequently, if you don't mind reading through each of my thoughts below, and if the votes are disregarded by you my view may gather. A simplified EOC System, complex enough to keep the competitive runescape players satisfied and enticing yet easy for returning/new runescape players must work like this: Create all skills available at the start of the runescape game (with their exceptions and unlockables intact like: devotion, tuska's wrath, corruption shot, etc.) There's no point in levelling up in order to unlock all abilities. Make all them accessible from the start so new runescape players may construct their own skill bars, and give them a goal to pursue (unlock the rest of the abilities).

Weapon diversity beta has the capacity to breathe new life to the runescape game, if performed properly and if they add Weaknesses and resistances to all directors (this could be highly controversial though, and I could hear the grit of the teeths), but instead having 10+ switches you would just need the BIS weapon together your defenses and provides. That is the reason why you bring switches in first location to a boss like Telos, but if you just the boss fight enough to have the ability to kill him without having 8+ switches and just your shields and defensive abilities, the boss not only becomes much sweaty at greater enrages, but also more accessible to the public (but a few elitists may not enjoy that, since a few of them are selfish and do not want to have the remainder of the runescape playerbase to be successful, once we don't have a ladder or even a elo system to start with).

When the supervisors have a genuine weapon weakness (for all three combat styles) and a weapon resistance, it not only opens up the chance to diversify the battle encounters, but also give those market weapons a real usage. However, that means present weapons would not work as efficiently. But that's the reason behind the weapon diversity thingy, to make it so you do not bring the identical weapon to all boss fights but really find out how to use all the weapons and their effects. (This opens up an entirely new area to develop boss encounters around the weapons utilized ).Make an authentic high score table for bosses, employing the Killcount and Timer to buy RuneScape Mobile gold, this could spur a little bit of friendly rivalry and also could give a feeling of achievement to the boss killers on the market. These are just a few suggestions, so please take them like this, mere notions based on my personal opinion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.